Pages

Wednesday 22 September 2010

KTM and I

Bismillah.


My summer holiday is on the way to it's end. I do feel sad a bit but the happy feeling inside me is bigger. For some reason, I cant wait to get back to Sheffield. yeay!!

Life in Malaysia wouldn't be complete without attending kenduri kahwin or walimah. There will always walimah if there is holiday. So, I did go to walimah last weekend, in fact I went to two walimah in one weekend. Some people actually did get 5-6 invitation for a day so my record is not so many. Anyway, that's not the main point here. What I want to say is about the thing happen after the walimah since all of you for sure can imagine how walimah is without someone have to tell you how merrier it is and how delicious the food will be.

So, last Sunday I went to Bandar Seri Putra located at Bangi or Kajang.I am not sure my self since in the address they put both of the places. Malaysia address always success in making people confused. Since I did not have a car so I taking the ktm to Bangi from Sungai Buloh. Being a man making me didn't take the seat so I have been standing for about an hour. I can take lrt to bandar tasik selatan and take ktm from there but that would be a wrong move since at bandar tasik selatan, I am quite sure I cant even enter the ktm. Same problem for years but still no significant solution have been taken to solve it. Tengs Malaysia.

And my friend pick me up at Bangi station and there goes the walimah.

After couple of hours at the walimah, I headed back to ktm bangi and reached there at about half past four. I expecting I'll reach KL Sentral around 6 but life is not always happen as you wish.Literally speaking, I stuck at the station until 6.40 but there are no single train that I can enter. There are 2 train have past this station but both fo them are already full and Bangi is only like the sixth station from Seremban and there are 7-8 stations more until KL Sentral. At that time I really give up with Ktm service but I got no choice. I have to use it. Same goes to other people I guess.

Anyway, while I waiting for the train I did chat with one pak cik who I guess are waiting for his daughter and yes, my guess is right. He seems reluctant to talk to me in the beginning but I manage to make him talk to me. At that point I started to feel thankful to Allah for giving me chance to join MSM back in UK as they have taught and guided me to improve myself. Before this, I find it is hard to talk with the elders but MSM have taught me how to talk to them. Of course not only theory, in fact there is no theory at all. This is one of the things that you cant get from the classes. You just have to practice it and they have give me lot of chances to practice it.

Well, the pak cik talk quite few things but I dont really support most of his idea. He seem really anti with chinese which I dont agree but I do agree with his point when he talk about teenagers nowadays, Malay specifically. They are rude to the elders and to the authorities. For instance, when a pak cik enter the ktm not all of the teenager will give their seat to them. Come on guys, you are younger. Dont act like your age is bigger than it should be. Another example is when there is a No Smoking signboard. Teenager are tend to not follow this one and I can assure you they will scold you back if you try to tell them about the restriction. In case one of you have done one of this two things before, please stop doing that. Your behaviour is annoying and I can assure you Islam did not allow that.

At 6.40, an additional train arrive (after 2 hours =_=" but nevermind) and I manage to get into that train and as expected as the train moved, I can see lot of people are already waiting at the stations and at some point, they cant enter the train anymore. poor them. Anyway, another story is happening in the train. Like I said before, the train are packed. But there is a couple in front of me are making love story inside the train. 90% of my heart sure that they are muslim but still they are making a love story inside a train with packed with people. I just cant stop my mind thinking lot of things. First of all of course my heart are telling to go and terajang them but my mind says be husnuzon. At that point, I cant be husnuzon and I realise my heart is still dirty.(for failing to be husnuzon). I read from my friends blog few days after that about perception. He wrote a lot but basically we have to stop making assumption about others so that we can be husnuzon. To stop making assumption, you have to listen first. Always listen first and make judgement after that. klik for detail

Yes, this is me. The product of Ramadhan a week ago but still have a dirty heart. I doubted my Ramadhan was accepted by Him.

I wonder can I meet Ramadhan again next year.

p/s: penat oh nak tulis in english.mode bersedia balek uk.haha

2 comments:

Keon Safaai said...

husnuzon bertempat kot.

selamat pulang ke UK, home of every efficient public transportation.

afb said...

we have to husnuzon to all people actually.

come across this hadith,

“Dari Abu Hurairah berkata: Bersabda Rasulullah sallallahu ‘alaihi wa-sallam: Aku peringatkan kamu dari prasangka sesungguhnya prasangka itu adalah bisikan yang paling bohong. Dan janganlah kamu mencari-cari rahsia (kelemahan, ke’aiban dan keburukan saudaranya), janganlah merasa-rasakan (yang bukan-bukan), janganlah kamu melakukan pertengkaran, jangan berhasad (dengki), jangan berbenci-bencian, janganlah membelakangkan (saudaramu seagama). Dan jadilah kamu hamba Allah yang bersaudara”. [HR Bukhari]

tapi sifat berwaspada itu perlu jugak. cuma stop making assumption about other people without listening first.