Pages

Tuesday 29 March 2011

Isteri dan kehidupan

Bismillah,

Surprisingly, politics at Malaysia for about a decade has all about sex life of none other, Anwar Ibrahim. Please name me another country that actually beat Malaysia on this one. Anyone knows about it? I really want to know.

Anyway, I dont want to say lot about those thing. I dont even know who right or wrong. Life is too short to just talk about other people sex scandal.


However, I do find it's interesting about his wife who is Wan Azizah. It has been 11 years(more or less) Anwar being accused doing sodomy and now hiring a prostitute. Anwar also have gone to jail for few years ( I cant remember the figure) but still she is still there for him. In fact, I think the reason why Anwar still active right now is because of his wife. Well, just like Ummar bin Khattab said,

"Laki-laki sukses itu dilihat dari dua hal. Yg pertama siapa Ibunya dan yg kedua siapa Istrinya."
We, teenagers are eager to find our partner. Some have already date with each other and some find dating is wrong and choose to marry first. Either way, we never certain the relationship will last forever. I no expert on this one but what I can say is relationship collapsed due to different of interest from both side.

So, find a partner like Anwar get Wan Azizah so that she will be with you when you working for your goal in life but the main question is

What are your goal in life?

1 comments:

ffh said...

make sense!