Pages

Wednesday 6 July 2011

summer 11

Bismillah,

It almost a month my summer break has started. Lot of things have happened.

As for now, I'll spend lot of my time in Manchester with my 'brothers' and since i have nothing else to do, might as well update this blog frequently.

Till this time, I have to say my holiday is quite good. I have finisned read TWO really good books. Both written by Mitch Albom, Tuesday with Morrie and For one more day. I really recommend you guys to read these two books, totally worth it. The next book to be read still undecided but it might be books from Tariq Ramadhan, Following the footstep of prophet(something like that).

Sorry for the babbling. I just too bored right now and I'm not really in the mood to talk about the awesomeness of STCUK (summer camp). Anyway I think this blog will be loaded with entries after this. Till next time.

0 comments: