Pages

Friday 8 April 2011

Easter break, period.

Bismillah,

It was a hectic week. Assignments just wont stop knocking in my life. Well, it's easter break now and I'm relieved. I can have a break after awhile.

My friends have gone to lot of places as I speak right now. Some have gone to Spain, some go to Turkey, Amsterdam and who knows about the other. I'm still here anyway and not going anywhere afterall. Three assignments needed to be submitted after school open again and that fact really kill my mood for a holiday.

Anyway, I've been to Spain last winter but when I think back about the trip, I can feel that something is missing from the trip. After 4 months, I think I know what's missing, interaction with the local.

We really lack of that part. We kept on pushing to reach new places and see lot of historical places but we dont really interact with the locals there. Yes, we have problem in language and I dont blame anybody but myself for that.

After these years, it started to come to me that it's not what we see but who did we meet is matter in any trip.

I have been in Beirut last autumn and frankly speaking, I miss Beirut much more than I miss Spain. I meet my unknown 'relative' there and subhanallah, the feeling was wonderful and it still fresh in my mind about the feeling that day.

A place is a place.
It cant speak nor it cant move.

The people is what make a place is a special place.

An opinion is just an opinion.
A philosophy is just a philosophy.
A religion is just a theory.

Islam is just a theory but it's the PEOPLE that make Islam is a religion.

p/s:just a clueless rambling at in the middle of the night.

1 comments:

ffh said...

awesome!